Collect assets from custom-defined data sources on Resmo
Explore all resources from a unified view.
All key resources. Collected in near real time.
Ask questions and get answers. Fast and secure.
Monitor and Secure Any Data with Resmo
Resmo's Custom Data integration with webhooks is a robust feature that provides flexibility in integrating data from a myriad of sources, including on-premise tools, proprietary applications, or any sources without existing Resmo integrations. It offers users the ability to define their own resource schemas, control data transmission granularity, and maintain high standards of data security.
Resmo's Custom Data integration with webhooks empowers users to integrate any data source into their Resmo account, irrespective of how unique, specific, or security-sensitive it might be. By enabling users to create custom resource schemas and transmit data via secure webhooks, this integration allows users to tailor their Resmo experience to their specific needs.
Custom Data integration:
- Allow users to define their own resource schemas, creating custom data structures that cater to their unique needs
- Facilitate integration of data from diverse sources, including on-premise systems, proprietary tools, or third-party APIs
- Give users the flexibility to send data as individual entries or in batches
- Ensure data security by allowing users to control how data is sent to Resmo, compatible with various authentication methods
- Leverage Resmo's powerful features like SQL query capabilities, visualization tools, and change alerts to analyze and monitor custom data