Continuously safeguard your JumpCloud resources
Explore all resources from a unified view.
All key resources. Collected in near real time.
- Apple MDM
- Authentication Policy
- Device Group
- IP List
- And more
Ask questions and get answers. Fast and secure.
Elevate JumpCloud Security and Access Management with Resmo
JumpCloud is a cloud-based directory service that helps organizations manage user identities and their access to resources, including devices, applications, file servers, and networks. It provides a comprehensive platform for user and device management, making it easier for IT teams to enforce policies and secure their environment.
Resmo's integration with JumpCloud can bring significant value in managing and securing an organization's IT environment. By providing visibility into active users, device configurations, authentication policies, integrated applications, and directory settings.
- Count the number of active users, devices, and user groups within the organization.
- Identify devices assigned to specific users and understand their configurations.
- Determine the current authentication policies in place and how they affect user access.
- Measure the number of applications integrated with JumpCloud and identify user groups with access to them.
- Examine the IP lists, directory configurations, and device groups used within the organization.