Five Must-Watch Sessions on Modern Compliance and Governance at AWS re:Invent 2020
Table of contents
Amazon’s cloud business holds the biggest cloud event in Las Vegas for the last 8 years. This year, due to the pandemic, it is going online, and probably even more people will be attending.
We are waiting for a much better experience for online attendees. But choosing sessions at re:Invent, whether it is in person or online, has been a big challenge. For those who are interested in compliance and governance, we chose five must-watch sessions so you don’t spend hours scrolling.
Don’t forget to sign up on the official page to be able to search and add these sessions to your calendar. Pro-tip: there is no session code on the website, so just type the session title in the search bar and it will show up!
1. Achieve compliance as code using AWS Config
2. Speed up innovation with cloud management and governance
3. Best practices for security governance in serverless applications
4. A security operator’s guide to practical AWS CloudTrail analysis
5. Configuration, compliance, and audit at scale