Simplified Cloud and SaaS debugging
Use SQL and graph views to understand your Cloud and SaaS.
Instantly answer complex security and compliance questions
Quickly query asset changes for vulnerability detection
Leverage the flexibility of the familiar SQL language
Gain complete visibility using graph views and relations
- Map and monitor each resource's relations with other assets
- Identity blast radius of a vulnerable asset by understanding which assets have a connection
- Quickly explore all configuration and resource changes, whether they are modified, removed, or added
- Visualize changes in your resources and rules with graph views
Use standard SQL statements to assess your resources
- Query more than 300 assets/resources to ask any questions you have, whether it's a security, compliance or a best practices related.
- Query changes by just adding '_changes' to your resource key.
- Define and use variables to personalize your queries.
- List results in table, JSON, bar, pie, and billboard view.
- Export them in JSON or CSV.
"Through 2025, the inability to control public cloud use will cause 90% of organizations to inappropriately share their sensitive data, while 99% of cloud security issues will be due to customer errors."
Save queries and reuse them
- Save your queries and share with your team.
- Refer to them in rules and dashboard.
- See your execution history.
Try Resmo for free
Create your free modern asset inventory in less than 5 minutes. Ensure complete visibility and security for Cloud and SaaS for your team of all sizes.