Fortify your data defenses
Explore all resources from a unified view.
All key resources. Collected in near real time.
Ask questions and get answers. Fast and secure.
- Detect multi-factor authentication (MFA) disabled users
- Identify warehouse count per scaling type
- List users using keypair authentication
- See table count per database and schema
- Find warehouses where auto-resume is disabled
- And more.
Snowflake Integration with Resmo
Snowflake is a cloud-based data warehousing platform that provides a full suite of data analytics tools and scales to support large data volumes. It separates compute and storage resources, enabling near-infinite scalability, high performance, and robust data security.
Resmo's integration with Snowflake enhances data management efficiency by providing a granular understanding of user roles, warehouse configurations, and schema specifics. This empowers data-driven decision-making and optimizes resource allocation.
- Provide detailed information about users, including their default roles, warehouses, namespaces, and authentication settings
- Report on the configurations of warehouses, including their auto-resume and auto-suspend settings, cluster count, scaling policies, and resource monitors
- Enumerate details of schemas, databases, and tables, including their retention times, ownership, options, and search optimization settings