Ship codes in secure cyber environments
Explore all resources from a unified view.
All key resources. Collected in near real time.
Ask questions and get answers. Fast and secure.
Sentry Integration with Resmo
Sentry is an open-source error tracking tool that helps developers monitor and fix crashes in real-time. It provides detailed contextual information surrounding each error, simplifying the process of troubleshooting and resolution, and ultimately helps to improve application performance.
Resmo's integration with Sentry empowers you with deep insights into your error-tracking environment, enabling proactive troubleshooting and improving application performance. By providing comprehensive details about the application components and tracking errors, it helps you understand where to focus your resolution efforts.
- Provide comprehensive details of users, teams, integrations, repositories, projects, and organizations within the application
- Track the number of errors that occurred in a specific project or across all projects
- Identify the most common errors requiring immediate attention
- Observe trends in the types of errors or their frequency over time
- Monitor how different teams or users within the organization interact with the application