Maintain visibility, compliance, and security of your Segment assets
Streamline Data Tracking and User Management
Monitor your Segment account to effectively manage data flow and user roles. Keeping track of users, groups, and their permissions, along with the setup of sources and destinations, helps optimize your data tracking and analytics processes.
Automate Security Assessments
Utilize security policies to conduct thorough assessments of your analytics configurations in Segment. These policies ensure that your data handling practices are secure, compliant, and aligned with the best industry standards.
Receive Timely Alerts on Data Configurations
Stay updated with real-time alerts for significant changes in Segment. Notifications about updates to roles, user groups, workspace modifications, or changes in data sources and destinations enable quick response to maintain data integrity and workflow efficiency.
Analyze Unusual Activities to Detect Security Gaps
Use audit logs to keep a comprehensive record of all activities within Segment. These logs are critical for analyzing user and data changes, helping in informed decision-making and ensuring your data management practices are up to standard.
Explore all resources from a unified view.
All key resources. Collected in near real time.
- User Group
Ensure The Security of Your Segment Resources
Segment is a customer data platform (CDP) that collects, stores, and routes user data to hundreds of applications. It offers data governance, data management, and an API for customer data, making it easy for businesses to achieve a unified view of their customers.
Resmo's integration with Segment offers comprehensive insights into your customer data operations, enhancing data management and customer insights. Detailed visibility into workspace roles, user groups, individual user details, and source/destination settings promotes operational efficiency and robust data governance.
- Provide detailed information about roles within the workspace and their associations with various users and groups
- Enumerate the number of user groups within the workspace and details the permissions assigned to them
- Report details of individual users, their permissions, and their group memberships
- Count the number of workspaces present in the organization, providing their names and slugs
- Identify which sources and destinations are enabled, and provides their associated settings and metadata