Collect, query, and secure your PlanetScale assets
Monitor Database Configurations
Access comprehensive details about each database, including branches, state, region, and other configurations. Gain insights into database management, branching, and deployments.
Automate Risk and Change Assessments
Implement policies within Resmo to monitor database branch settings, including parent branches, states, and shard counts. Ensure alignment with your organization's requirements.
Get Alerts on Critical Changes and Anomalies
Set up change alerts to monitor modifications to your organization's settings, including admin access, billing information, and single tenancy configurations. Ensure that your organization's settings are up to date and aligned with your requirements.
Accelerate Incident Response
Maintain audit logs of promotion request activities, from creation to completion. Understand the states and progress of promotion requests within your organization.
Explore all resources from a unified view.
All key resources. Collected in near real time.
- Database Branch
- Branch Password
- Deploy Request
- Database Promotion Request
- Organization Region
PlatnetScale Integration with Resmo
PlanetScale is a relational database platform that uses MySQL and Vitess technology to provide a serverless, scalable, and robust solution for modern applications. It allows for effortless scalability and high availability, enabling developers to focus more on building applications and less on managing databases.
Resmo's integration with PlanetScale streamlines your database management by providing detailed insights into database configurations and workflows. By tracking deploy and promotion requests along with organizational settings, Resmo promotes operational efficiency, enhances security governance, and supports strategic decision-making based on real-time data.
- Provide comprehensive details of each database, including its branches, state, region, and other configurations
- Report on the setup of database branches, detailing their parent branches, states, and shard counts
- Track approved deploy requests and provides details of the deployments
- Monitor creation, initiation, and completion of promotion requests, reporting on their states
- Provide comprehensive information about the organization's settings, such as admin access, billing information, and single tenancy configurations