Monitor your incident response, the secure way
Opsgenie keeps you alert on Dev and Ops incidents, while Resmo elevates your team's Opsgenie usage into its fully secure potential. Setting up rules and notifications and running queries on your Opsgenie resources will be a breeze.
Query your assets. Get real-time answers.
Resmo collects your resource updates and make them ready for SQL-querying in near real-time.
Run managed or custom queries
Save your custom queries to reuse them later
Share saved queries with your team
Track your query history
Export query results in CSV and JSON formats
Explore all resources from a unified view.
Managing SaaS security can easily become a challenge. Skip the challenges with Resmo by bringing all resources together on a single page. Discover users, groups, teams, escalations, and many other resources with their change histories.
All key resources. Collected in near real time.
- Custom user roles
- Forwarding rule
- Team routing rule
All resources and counting
Questions and rule checks
Ask questions and get answers. Fast and secure.
- Identify integrations per type
- List users that are not participating in escalations
- Find users that are not participating in on-call schedules
- Identify users with forwarding rules
- Check API integration with configuration change access
- List users that don't exist in Google Workspace
- Users without voice notification channels
- Users without create alert notification rule
- Check team member count
- View integrations with suppressed notifications
- List users with email notification method from a different domain
Secure your growth. Know what is happening on SaaS and Cloud.
“If you are running a modern business on SaaS you need to check out Resmo for asset management. It's life changing. You can query users and assets over all major SaaS providers."
Daniel Grzelak, CISO at Linktree
We change the way modern teams do security.
Let us show you how.