Secure your database assets from head to toe
Explore all resources from a unified view.
All key resources. Collected in near real time.
- Alert Configuration
- API Key
- Organization Key
Ask questions and get answers. Fast and secure.
- Observe cluster counts per project for an organization
- List users per organizations
- List users per teams
- Identify owners of projects
- See owners of organizations
- Detect roles owned by programmatic API keys
- Find Continuous Cloud Backup backups enabled clusters
- See Certificate Authority used by clusters
- Detect versions of each cluster
MongoDB Atlas Integration with Resmo
MongoDB Atlas is a fully-managed cloud database service developed by MongoDB Inc. It automates infrastructure provisioning, database setup, ensuring availability, global distribution, backups, and more, allowing developers to focus on building apps rather than managing databases.
Resmo's integration with MongoDB Atlas provides in-depth insights into your cloud database environment, enabling effective management and optimization of your MongoDB clusters. By providing detailed information about cluster settings, backup status, disk size, shard counts, and network peering connections, you can ensure optimal database performance and data security.
- Provide comprehensive information about the settings of each cluster in your MongoDB Atlas project
- Identify the number of clusters with backup enabled
- Compute the average disk size of clusters across your projects
- Highlight clusters with the highest number of shards
- Count the number of network peering connections established in your MongoDB Atlas projects