Secure and compliant resources for the full potential of the cloud
When your Azure cloud assets seem to pile up and tangle, Resmo is here to make them visible for monitoring and securing.
Query your assets. Get real-time answers.
Resmo collects your resource updates and make them ready for SQL-querying in near real-time.
Run managed or custom queries
Save your custom queries to reuse them later
Share saved queries with your team
Track your query history
Export query results in CSV and JSON formats
Explore all resources from a unified view.
Managing SaaS security can easily become a challenge. Skip the challenges with Resmo by bringing all resources together on a single page. Discover users, groups, teams, escalations, and many other resources with their change histories.
All key resources. Collected in near real time.
- Container Group
- Container Group Registry
- Dns Zone
- Key Vault
- Kubernetes Cluster
- Network Security Group
- Network Subnet
- Policy Assignment
- Public IP Address
All resources and counting
Questions and rule checks
Ask questions and get answers. Fast and secure.
- List Azure Security Center subscription per tier
- Find Azure Virtual Networks without DDoS protection
- Identify public IP addresses with dynamic allocation
- Spot Azure network security groups where remote access is not restricted
- List container registries without a private link
- Find Azure virtual machines with unencrypted disks
- Detect Azure Kubernetes clusters where IP ranges aren't defined
- Monitor Azure virtual machines without a resource group
- Identify Azure Cosmos accounts without a private link
- Find Azure Key Vaults where public access is not disabled
Secure your growth. Know what is happening on SaaS and Cloud.
“If you are running a modern business on SaaS you need to check out Resmo for asset management. It's life changing. You can query users and assets over all major SaaS providers."
Daniel Grzelak, CISO at Linktree
We change the way modern teams do security.
Let us show you how.