Integrate asset visibility into your software development process
Streamline Project Tracking
Efficiently monitor and analyze your Linear projects, including details like start and end dates, progress, and completion rates. Understanding these aspects is vital for assessing project effectiveness and identifying areas for improvement.
Automate Risk and Change Assessments
Implement automated policies in Resmo to regularly assess team workloads, priorities, and issue management within Linear. These policies help in optimizing team efficiency and ensuring that projects align with organizational goals.
Stay Updated on Project and Team Changes
Configure alerts to receive notifications about significant updates in your Linear account, such as changes in project status, team memberships, or integration updates. Quick alerts enable you to adapt to new developments, maintaining smooth project progress and effective team collaboration.
Monitor User Activity and Integration Use
Keep detailed records of all activities and changes within Linear, focusing on user issue management, role changes, and integration usage. Regular review of these logs is essential for tracking team dynamics, understanding how integrations affect productivity, and ensuring security and compliance.
Explore all resources from a unified view.
All key resources. Collected in near real time.
- API Keys
- Workspace Authorized Applications
Secure Linear with Resmo
Linear is a streamlined project management and issue tracking tool designed for software development teams. It integrates with other popular tools and platforms, emphasizing speed, efficiency, and a clear user interface to support agile methodologies and foster productivity.
The integration of Resmo with Linear brings about improved clarity and oversight to project management processes. By providing insights into project statuses, team workloads, user contributions, integrations usage, and patterns in project data.
- Review the status of each project, including start and end dates, progress, and completion rates.
- Identify which teams are working on which projects, and how their workloads and priorities differ.
- Count how many issues have been created, completed, or archived by each user, and understand their roles within the organization.
- Recognize which integrations are being used across teams, and their impact on overall productivity and collaboration.
- Discover any patterns or trends in project and issue data that can help identify bottlenecks, areas of concern, or opportunities for improvement.