Secure your clusters on every level
Kubernetes composes of a highly complex set of components but securing them is no longer an obstacle. Resmo is here to help you visualize and monitor your resources.
Query your assets. Get real-time answers.
Run managed or custom queries
Save your custom queries to reuse them later
Share saved queries with your team
Track your query history
Export query results in CSV and JSON formats
Explore all resources from a unified view.
Managing SaaS security can easily become a challenge. Skip the challenges with Resmo by bringing all resources together on a single page. Discover users, groups, teams, escalations, and many other resources with their change histories.
All key resources. Collected in near real time.
- Cluster Role
- Cluster Role Binding
- Cron Job
All resources and counting
Questions and rule checks
Ask questions and get answers. Fast and secure.
- List deployment containers with privilege escalation per namespace
- View pod containers without livenessProbe per namespace
- Identify replicaset containers without readinesProbe per namespace
- Find daemonset containers without memory limit per namespace
- Detect cronjobs with hostNetwork
- List job containers without livenessProbe
- Find deployment containers with privilege escalation
- Identify role bindings in default namespace
- List replicaset containers without CPU limit
Secure your growth. Know what is happening on SaaS and Cloud.
“If you are running a modern business on SaaS you need to check out Resmo for asset management. It's life changing. You can query users and assets over all major SaaS providers."
Daniel Grzelak, CISO at Linktree