Unveil the disparate assets in your cloud
Explore all resources from a unified view.
All key resources. Collected in near real time.
- AppEngine Application
- AppEngine Service
- Cloud Storage Bucket
- Compute Disk
- Compute Health Check
- Compute Instance
- Compute Project
- IAM Policy
- VPC Network
- KMS Crypto Key and more
Ask questions and get answers. Fast and secure.
- Find buckets without uniform access
- List Kubernetes clusters without auto repair
- Detect logging bucket without retention policy
- See BigQuery not encrypted datasets
- Find BigQuery datasets with public access
- Identify IAM service accounts with user managed key
- List IAM service account keys older than 100 days
- Detect IAM policy binding with service account token creator role
- See SQL instances without backup
- Find KMS keys that are publicly accessible
Secure Google Cloud Platform with Resmo
Google Cloud Platform (GCP): A suite of cloud computing services offered by Google that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses for its end-user products, such as Google Search, Gmail, and YouTube. GCP provides a range of services including computing, storage, data analytics, machine learning, and networking, catering to businesses of all sizes to drive their digital transformation.
With GCP integration, Resmo provides a comprehensive suite of features for managing your Google Cloud Platform assets effectively.
- Identify Compute Engine instances exposed to the internet.
- Locate publicly accessible Cloud Storage buckets.
- Track VPC firewall rules that allow traffic from all IP addresses.
- Find IAM users who have not logged in within the last 90 days.
- Identify databases that are not encrypted.