Unveil the disparate assets in your cloud
Now you can query your GCP assets with SQL, audit using rules, and receive alerts. Keeping overlapping and ephemeral cloud resources visible will become a breeze.
Query your assets. Get real-time answers.
Run managed or custom queries
Save your custom queries to reuse them later
Share saved queries with your team
Track your query history
Export query results in CSV and JSON formats
Explore all resources from a unified view.
Managing SaaS security can easily become a challenge. Skip the challenges with Resmo by bringing all resources together on a single page. Discover users, groups, teams, escalations, and many other resources with their change histories.
All key resources. Collected in near real time.
- AppEngine Application
- AppEngine Service
- Cloud Storage Bucket
- Compute Disk
- Compute Health Check
- Compute Instance
- Compute Project
- IAM Policy
- VPC Network
- KMS Crypto Key and more
All resources and counting
Questions and rule checks
Ask questions and get answers. Fast and secure.
- Find buckets without uniform access
- List Kubernetes clusters without auto repair
- Detect logging bucket without retention policy
- See BigQuery not encrypted datasets
- Find BigQuery datasets with public access
- Identify IAM service accounts with user managed key
- List IAM service account keys older than 100 days
- Detect IAM policy binding with service account token creator role
- See SQL instances without backup
- Find KMS keys that are publicly accessible