Keep your entire Git environment secure and compliant
Resmo integrates with GitLab to bring all your assets to light. Now, you can visualize, query, and audit your resources like merge requests, projects, and more to ensure secure deployments.
Query your assets. Get real-time answers.
Run managed or custom queries
Save your custom queries to reuse them later
Share saved queries with your team
Track your query history
Export query results in CSV and JSON formats
Explore all resources from a unified view.
Managing SaaS security can easily become a challenge. Skip the challenges with Resmo by bringing all resources together on a single page. Discover users, groups, teams, escalations, and many other resources with their change histories.
Version Control System
All key resources. Collected in near real time.
- Group Member
- Group Variable
- Merge Request
- Project Variable
All resources and counting
Questions and rule checks
Ask questions and get answers. Fast and secure.
- List GitLab projects
- Find Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) required groups
- See Large File Storage (LFS) enabled projects
- Identify projects with default branch name set to main
- Detect groups with project creation allowed to maintainers
- List groups that allow sharing a project with other groups
- Find issues enabled for GitLab projects
- Discover projects whose visibility is changed from private to public at some point
- See the number of merge requests opened by users per project