Query, monitor, automate, repeat
Explore all resources from a unified view.
All key resources. Collected in near real time.
- API Key
- App Key
- AWS Integration
Ask questions and get answers. Fast and secure.
- See admin users
- List not verified users
- Detect permissions for a role
- See API keys with created user
- List service account users
- Identify restricted permissions
- Find active users
- Detect app keys with owner
- And more
Datadog Integration with Resmo
Datadog is a SaaS-based monitoring, security, and analytics platform that helps companies improve observability of their infrastructure and applications. It integrates and automates infrastructure monitoring, application performance monitoring, and log management to provide unified, real-time observability of an organization's entire technology stack.
Resmo's integration with Datadog offers you an enhanced understanding of your infrastructure monitoring landscape. It helps monitor users, their access permissions, and API keys, ensuring optimal security governance.
- Identify users with access to specific resources and details about their permissions and roles
- Track the number of API and application keys in use, along with details about their creation and modification
- Provide detailed information about AWS integrations, including access keys, account IDs, and enabled features
- Analyze the number of configured monitors and their settings, priorities, and overall states
- Provide comprehensive information about organization settings, including billing and subscription types, SAML configurations, and public and private sharing options