Enhance the security hygiene of your Confluence workspace
Explore all resources from a unified view.
All key resources. Collected in near real time.
Ask questions and get answers. Fast and secure.
- See the number of Confluence spaces opened by users
- Detect spaces deleted in the last 7 days
- Identify global Confluence spaces
- And more
Secure Confluence with Resmo
Confluence is a collaborative workspace software where teams can create, share, and organize their work. It's used for project management, knowledge sharing, and document collaboration, helping to centralize information and enhance team productivity.
The integration of Resmo with Confluence streamlines workspace management and enhances security by providing clear insights into space usage and privacy settings. With Resmo, users can optimize resource allocation and improve content discoverability, leading to increased efficiency and a more user-friendly Confluence experience.
- Track the spaces in Confluence with the most restrictive permissions.
- Count the number of spaces within a specific Confluence site.
- Check the settings or metadata of a particular Confluence space.
- Trace spaces that contain specific keywords or topics in their descriptions.