Deliver through a secure development flow
Explore all resources from a unified view.
All key resources. Collected in near real time.
- Branch restriction
- Branching model
- Deploy key
- Environment variable
- Pull request
- Repository webhook
- And more
Ask questions and get answers. Fast and secure.
- Find publicly accessible projects
- List repositories that deny forking
- Identify public Bitbucket workspaces
- See repositories that override branching model
- Find out unsecure environment variable
- Detect unsecure environment variable count per environment and repo
- List repositories per branch
- Detect active repository webhooks
- Identify pull requests that don't close source branch
- See user permissions per workspace
Bitbucket Security with Resmo
Bitbucket is a web-based version control repository hosting service owned by Atlassian, used for source code and development projects that use either Mercurial or Git revision control systems. It provides collaboration tools such as bug tracking, feature requests, task management, and continuous integration.
Integrating Resmo with Bitbucket provides a detailed, holistic view of your version control and collaboration environment. Detailed insights into repository configurations and user permissions facilitate efficient management and robust security.
- Status and configuration of each repository, including details on branching models, environment variables, and deployment keys
- Map relationships between projects, workspaces, and repositories, detailing their respective access settings and user permissions
- Enumerate users and groups associated with workspaces and repositories, detailing their roles and privileges
- Track the number of pull requests created, merged, or closed, along with associated tasks and comments
- Track status of pipelines, deployments, and environment configurations for each repository